Indian Mound Neighborhood Association Meeting Minutes from June 21, 2021.
Next Meeting: Monday, July 19, 2021 LOCATION TBD but also Zoom.
Election Next Month
- Treasurer and President; can also do Administrative VP if there is interest
- Must be paid member: $20 individual, $25 family, $30 business; $20 senior
- Pay what you can! Dues can be waived, just let us know.
- Because of COVID, the typical 50% meeting attendance will be waived
- We do ask that you have attended at least some meetings
Moving to In-Person
- July we will have our meeting in-person
- Location TBD, as library not able to use meeting rooms yet
- Please wear masks
- Will hold meetings hybrid (live with option for people to stream/Zoom if desired)
“Pallet Camp” Ordinance 210463
- Allowing the city to use any land it owns for temporary shelter(s)
- Details are slim and seem to be changing
- Ordinance was moved so more details can be filled in, like specific locations and options if neighbors/residents have issues with selected locations
- Been topic of conversation around NE
- Please let us know if you have opinions
- Pumpkin Patch planning beginning soon! Let us know if you’re interested in helping. President.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beginning balance $3000.66
- -$945 (unused CCF grant money)
- New balance $2,121.88